Campbell, California
100% full Not resolved
1.5

Worst online company we have ever dealt with. WARNING! Do not order anything from this company. We ordered replacement Surface RT Screen from them and the *** in the warehouse with initials JL did not wrap it properly. One edge of the screen was not protected and was in contact with the inside of the box. The screen arrived damaged and unusable. It was clearly their fault.

We contacted customer service and they asked for photos. We sent the photos and a week later they responded that they did not get the photos. We resent the photos and another week went by and they asked for more photos. Just a run around. Finally they said the operations manager would call to apologize and arrange for a new screen. WRONG! Sergio M. called and said they refuse to send a replacement or issue a refund. Sergio M. was polite but just kept repeating that they refuse to stand behind their product. For all we know the screen was packaged damaged.

We are filing a claim with the credit card company.

IF YOU WANT TO AVOID THIS HASSLE, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

Review about: Phone Screen.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Return policy lies, Advertise as brand new but sell used, Quality.

Had an Experience with RepairsUniverse?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion