My Ipad screen arrived cracked.I have contacted them and got a "You will receive your refund once the post office refunds us" response.

My order was February 27 and here it is 3 months later and still nothing. I received an email in late March telling me that they are still waiting to hear back from the postal service. Now, here it is almost June and still nothing. No emails, no phone calls, zero contact from anyone at Repairs Universe about the status of my refund.

This company will not ever receive any of my business.

Poor customer service is putting it NICELY.Stay away from Repairs Universe.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with RepairsUniverse and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about RepairsUniverse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare RepairsUniverse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with RepairsUniverse?

Comments