1.7

I bought the iphone 5c replacement screen to repair my child's broken screen. I opted for the more expensive assembly that included the home button, microphone, speaker, etc..., so I would not have to disassemble parts from the old screen. The screen arrived in good shape, and I installed it. After installing the screen, Siri could not hear me, the recorder would not work, and no one could hear me on facetime.

I called the number for tech support a couple of times, and nobody was ever available, but I was directed to the "live chat" to get help. Nobody was ever available there either, and I was directed to leave a text message and someone would get to me immediately.

Well, I got confirmation my message had been received, but nobody ever called. After nearly a week I got another confirmation e-mail basically telling me they had received my message and someone would get back to me immediately. Nearly 2 weeks later and nobody has called me. I ended up taking the microphone/speaker/camera off of the old screen and swapping it out with the "new" screens gear. It worked.

Don't let me forget this gem either: even though nobody had returned a call or e-mail for my help request, that didn't stop them from sending me auto generated e-mails advertising some "special of the day" that they wanted me to buy... Really? Don't return my requests for help due to their faulty part, but they will send me advertisements to buy more of their gear????

Customer Service and Tech Service appear Useless with this company. Expect to receive your part, but if there are issues, don't count on them to help...

This person wrote the review because of "poor cs, poor ts, defective product, no ability to return due to non-existent cs" of iphone 5c screen replacement from RepairsUniverse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants RepairsUniverse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was product, customer service and bad customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by RepairsUniverse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with RepairsUniverse?

Comments